Friday, April 1, 2011

Sigh! No RWB Job...

Yeesh! After the last post I look like a fool for not getting the job...I honestly will not dis-credit my last post, because right after I wrote that, I went on facebook and God said "tell Nikki I love her"...so I did...and promptly went off facebook. She then Texted me inquiring "why did you say that? what prompted that!?" and  I told her "God told me to say it!" and She then opened up about her huge dilemma with "what does God's love mean?" Going on a missions trip and staring suffering in the face, the question "why does God allow suffering" was far from Cliche for her...Wow! God tells me to send a "Hey! God loves ya!" to someone and this is what happens! God ALWAYS confirms His words to me... and He confirmed everything with that interaction...so I have a hard time dis-crediting my last post or calling myself a fool. How can we ever have faith if we never step out and take a risk?

I still believe my God! I still believe he will do the impossible in me! Here are some impossible things He is doing in my Metis CFS Job I have:
  1. I am working with youth, which I have always been afraid of doing!
  2. I am working with First Nations people which is my gut passion, and I am un-qualified to do so!
  3. I have a former drug-addict/dealer/pimp/rapist/alchoholic for a boss :) And I love it!!
  4. I am working with students of another religion (which only God can conquer) 
  5. I grew up in a conservative church and now I get to be God's grace in the lives of the people the church has been judging and murdering for decades.
There's obviousely more, but you know how it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment