Sunday, April 24, 2011

how much can I write in 5 minutes

Happy easter everyone! I'm sitting here with Nix in my hair yet again! ...This is round three with the pest-killing stuff. these lice must be the tolerant kind... its scary to think that Lice have built up an immunity to permethrin! That's scary stuff... Watch...it'll kill me before the lice...

Anyway, i've been sick AGAIN...so it's turning out to be a great year. Sick over christmas and Easter. Now I just have to wait for thanks giving and maybe it'll be a 3 for 3 kind of year... Ya, i'm pretty sick and tired of being sick and tired... But At least this time, I can go outside and enjoy some sunshine. I'm also pushing myself to keep working. Maybe i'll get better faster this way.

anyway, I really didn't have anything imortant to write. Just had to waste 5 minutes...so... Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment