Friday, April 15, 2011

no time to blog!

Sheesh! This working thing is really cramping my style! Haha! What do you mean I don't have time to be lazy AND to blog? Man....Life is just tough I guess ;)

I actually haven't been working all that much. Just 16 hours last week, probably less this week. Last week I had a bunch of training and this week the social workers seem to be taking their sweet time introducing me to their kids. Oh well! I know two out of the four, so that's half way there! I know I will meet another one for sure next week, and hopefully meet the other social worker too...She stood me up this week. I showed up and found out she wasn't working... it's bittersweet, cause if that happens, I still get paid for the length of the meeting! So I billed them for 1 1/2 hours for nothing! Kinda nice!

Tonight I'm going out with a youth to the mall to do a crazy random photo shoot (and see if we get kicked out of any stores), And tomorrow I'm decorating Easter eggs and baking cookies! I know I know, you're all thinking "gee, she's got it rough"! What can I say? I'm a working woman now!

Tonight we meet with the nice house lady to see if she'll take 40,000 dollars less than her asking price for the house haha! So feel free to keep that in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment