Friday, April 1, 2011

filth

FILTH! EVERYWHERE! WHAT THE HELL ARE CHRISTIANS DOING, COVERED IN SATAN'S FECES!? GOD! your lense is almost overwhelming! WHat the HELL is hell doing in yourchurch!? why in heaven are your cherished closest children  the ones whomay still have addictions,  be gay, be prostituting or recieving services from one? Why is the real church in a house on mountain and salter avenue, and why does the big filthy poo-covered church suffer so much?

I hate all your show... I hate all your show...I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!! HATE HATE YOUR SHOW... IT IS FILTH! IT IS POOP! IT IS VOMIT! IT IS A LARGE BELCH AND A NAUSEATING FART! ALL OF THAT POURED ONTO YOUR SHOW! THAT'S WHAT IT IS! I HATE IT!!! IT'S DISGUSTING! STOP! STOP SHOWING ME THIS! START BEING WHO YOU ARE, AND STOP SHOWING UP AND SHOWING OFF!! I HATE ALL YOUR SHOW

I HATE IT!! Satan get OUT of my church! Get OUT!! GET OUT GET OUT!!! I want to crush you!! come here you snake, and slither on your belly! i'll put on my sharpest heels and crush your head! I hope it hurts, I hope you reel in pain because you had your chance and you hurt my God! Now he will give me the strenght to overcome my gender's fear and failure from you! You will DIE satan! AND When you do! Christ will be holding me and I will be looking you in the eyes! I want to watch you as you fail and can never touch another child of God. you are a beast. you are  a toxic disgust! You are child-rape! You are dieriah, and Gas and guns! You are mud, and you are pain! You are embarassing nudety! You are colon cancer! You are masturbation! You are FILTH!!! YOU ARE INCEST! YOU ARE MURDER!!! YOU ARE WEIGHT ISSUES AND STARVATION! YOU ARE SELFISHNESS!! Don't you ever think for one second that God's creation is ANY of those things... THOSE THINGS ARE ALL YOU SATAN! and YOU will reap your reward!!! YOU ARE THE CRUSADES AND PAIN AND TORCHURE!! YOU will pay 70X7 for EVERY BIT OF PAIN you have caused to creation! Your hatred for God's children...God hates you more... and for every creation of His you have sent to Hell, you will suffer 7 eterneties in Hell, and you will feel every second of it! Because YOU killed my God, you killed my christ! I am Holy and you are not! I HATE YOU SATAN!!  I HATE YOU more than you hate me! So watch out! Don't even try to strike fear into me, because I KNOW you are trembling right now!! IN THE NAME OF CHRIST JESUS you are FILTH! I will defeat you! Yes! THis is a challenge! My christ is with me, and the guilt you try to throw at me will do nothing.. SO help me i will cut your throat with the sword myself!! Get on your knees Satan! YOur time is coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment