Wednesday, January 9, 2013

back in we go

I just thought I'd write a quick blog entry in case I get admitted and don't provide an update for a few days.

The past couple of days my pressure has been hovering pretty high, and doesn't seem to be responding well to medications. My dose of Lebatolol was maxed (400mg  4X a day) this afternoon, but my supper reading was still 147/102, and now I have to go into the hospital.

We're not sure what will happen. We are hoping they just run their tests, and monitor baby for a while and let us go home, but we can't be sure. At this point my meds are so close to the maximum dosages that anything could happen.

Before this is all over, I will likely end up admitted to the hospital for observation until induction occurs. We are just buying time at this point.

Please keep us in your prayers, as this is a frustrating and tiring situation for both of us. We know God's already got this all worked out in his plans, so we aren't afraid of what will happen, but we are just frustrated with the unknowns. Sometimes it is hard to keep having faith that God loves our little man more than we do, and is looking out for him. we KNOW this to be true, but doubt has it's way of creeping in.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krysta, we just got home and read your post. Our love and prayers continue to be with you and Curtis and the little one. Love you Love you Love you!
    lots of prayers.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying extra hard for you, Curtis and your little boy.Charlene

    ReplyDelete