Tuesday, March 1, 2011

update on life!

So life continues on! I had an interview last week and another one today. Both are for support worker positions that are well below the social worker level...but you know what? I don't even care! I'm actually relieved that I can do less-stressful work and maintain dignity and work in the helping profession! It's nice to be valued in the interviews for my skills as opposed to scoffed at for my lack of experience. I am praying that one of these jobs works out fer me!

In other news, the 30 day prayer challenge continues on. I've missed some days, and done it others...it's rough to commit to it every day! It's rewarding when I take the time to do the challenge!

In even other news, I'm coughing up a storm again...feel free to pray!!

In EVEN MORE news, K Harder Cards is being sold at Savoir Faire gift shop! This is pretty exciting to me, and i've started marketing to other boutiques and florists. We'll see if anyone else bites! I still like making private sales as I get 5 bucks instead of 2.50 from each card... but hey! 2.50 is better than sitting on my butt doing nothing!

Anway, that's all for now! No crazy God moments or anything...probably my fault on that one...I don't know what's holding me back. I guess I'm scared of being radical. It's stupid I know. So you can pray about that if you want to!

Love you all!
- Krysta

No comments:

Post a Comment