Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Examine again!


no guilt allowed... 
Exit the world-  So God, please take my guilt from me now. I feel pretty bad for having not prayed for three whole days...today is day four! and now i am distracted..just like i have been all morning...ugh!!! Please help me focus and free me from Guilt. Help me come into your presence. Please forgive me and cleanse me so I can talk with you... Cleanse...I'm doing a 7 day cleanse soon! Maybe we can talk about that a bit later! It'd be neat to make it spiritual AND physical! Anyway, ya. you can remind me of this grand idea and give me your insight on it... huh? you want to give me your insight now? cool! I'll take it! I guess you also want me to post this on my blog don't you? I can tell by the way I'm writing this! Otherwise I'd just write your words down, but you're having me write only  mine.
So this detox then...oh? you mean we'll talk about it later, but still tody? aight! Lets move on in the Examen then!
Reviewing the day- I guess I have to review a FEW days...first of all, thank you for keeping me motivated to go to the gym! that has been awesome! I don't think i've ever been this regular at going, and it's neat that you're helping me that way when I'm trying hard not to ask for stuff...
Thanks also for inspiring me to receive your gift of marriage and a Husband...Thanks for helping me realize how much more seriously He has taken that gift than I have.  It's really good to know exactly what to work on right now...
And thanks for my health! for helping me get better! This winter has made me appreciate the gift of  health so much more, now that i've experienced having that gift taken from me for a longer period of time.
Pay attention to your emotions- I am much calmer now than I was at the beginning of the prayer. Part of that is probably my A.D.D. drugs kicking in, but part of that I know is peace from your spirit. Thank you Holy spirit for your forgiveness and grace. thanks for coming to meet me here.  I know you are all powerful and I don't deserve your blessings...but I know your favour rests on me! Thank you!
Evaluate my day- point by point, for yesterday (tuesday)
-  You were with me as I woke up with very little sleep.
-  you got me to the gym on time and helped me through my work out, with my asthma trying to stop me.
- you provided my bus RIGHT when i got outside! You knew it was cold! And my bus  only comes every 45 minutes so I know it was you!
- you gave me some time to relax at home before galivanting all day with amanda.
- you found me some fun stuff at MCC including my amazing tea cup!
- you gave my husband grace for my spending yesterday at cornelia bean :S oops...
- you gave me the opportunity to see Mike and Alyssa's baby again! God, new people are such a wonder, and seeing the love of a parent just makes me rejoice in your love for us.
-With the crazy road conditions, you gave Amanda and I safety, even though we could bairly see the roads and there were MANY stupid drivers!!!! (sorry, they aren't stupid...they just don't know how to drive well...)
-  you gave me a cheerful heart for my husband who was VERY tired in the evening!
- you also gave me awesome creativity and skill in the kitchen making supper!
- and...you gave me  A HUGE AND WONDERFUL night's rest!! thanks for that!!!
Now what?-- So what do you want for today? (or what's left of today...it's already 11:00...). You want me to enjoy your creation? your sunshine? cool!  So you want me to do the things I need to do, and then enjoy your creation... I think I can do that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment