Thursday, March 17, 2011


My name is Krysta
And I am beautiful!

I am 142 Lbs
The world says I should Be 115
And I am beautiful

My thighs touch each other most times
and My shoulder-waist-hip measurements don't meet standards
And I am beautiful

I have been married less than 2 years
We argue often
And I am a God-given gift to my husband.

I have been diagnosed with A.D.D.
I take pills so i'm "not crazy"
And I am a Godly, Wise Confidant!

I graduated with my Bachelor of Social Work
...But JUST Barely according to the college
And I am the strongest Advocate I know.

No one has hired me for over 6 months
I dont meet the Booth College "100 percent placement rate"
And I am a success!

I have a giant red zit between my left eye and my nose
and cover-up seems to lose it's name to this one!
And my skin was crafted by the same God that created  Diamonds

I forget to talk to God for weeks
The church says "you should be disciplined if you really love Christ"
And I am a prophetic Warrior and dearly beloved bride of Christ

My name is Krysta,
My skin is white, My eyes are blue
And I often feel like a minority in our multi-cultural society
And I have just as much right to brag about my culture as anyone else!

I am Russian
And Canadian
And Christan

I dont actually want to have children
yet...
And I am a Proverbs 31 woman

I cant paint my nails without going "over the lines"
or read ANY book to the end!
and I have poise and an attentive spirit!

My name is Krysta,
I am over-weight, my thigh's touch, My measurements fail, I argue with my husband...
I have a "disorder", I "barely" graduated, I am unwanted by employers
I have flawed Skin, I dont meet the church's standards for devotion, and I'm a majority race
I am russian and part of a closed-minded faith, and I don't want children...

My name is Krysta!
I am beautiful! I am a God-given gift to my husband, I am Godly and Wise.
I am an advocate and a success. My skin is perfect and I am a warrior.
I am proud to be white and blond and blue eyed!
I am a proverbs 31 woman, and I have poise!

My name is Krysta and I am beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment