Monday, March 7, 2011

sigh! A downer post...

So this post will probably sound negative, but I need to vent about all of this and feel like someone might read it lol! At least Alyssa will read it while she's feeding Jadyn! Haha Yay!

It's job related... I'm getting so stinking discouraged!! I've been out of school since August, and graduated since October! This month we start paying off my student loans, which means i'm at the "official" six month mark with no job... after graduating from the college that claims a "100 percent placement rate"... obviously  that is crap...
I have submitted well over 70 resume's had 4-6 social work interviews and 3 non-social work interviews, 20-30 rejection letters... but no job... I'm starting to feel un-employable. Like i'm not worth hiring. Maybe I'm not cut out to work at all!

Even when I was applying for seasonal work, Sears was the only place that called back, and they didn't even keep me on after Christmas. My card business is flopping...

And yet I can't manage to keep our appartment clean or work out regularely or do devotions regularly...  I've been getting sick all winter.

I don't feel like I'm doing anything for God or anyone else, and I'm un-employable, un-healthy, un-tidy, un-fit...I feel like anyone who isn't my closest friend just thinks i'm stupid and crazy, and my self-confidence is absolutely zero right now...

So anyway, if you're reading this, you can pray for me...

1 comment:

  1. Krysta...you're right about one thing! I am reading this while feeding Jadyn! Lol.

    But about the rest of your post...don't doubt how much you are worth! Spring is almost here which brings along a (God-given) fresh feeling. I'm praying that God will renew your heart, mind, and soul and give you abundant joy in whatever you end up doing...all while still taking care of you and Curtis. Obviously I'm hoping this means that you'll be hired for a job that you love! Keep holding on!

    ReplyDelete