Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Years!

I realize that isn't till tomorrow, but there's no chance of me being up past midnight two nights in a row. 

Just wanted to throw my resolutions out there so it's all official, andMAYBE someone will call me out on them when I am breaking them! They may sound lofty, but it's all things I have done in my motherhood life already, so, not impossible by any means. 

1) do personal devotions 4-5 days a week.(may sound small, but it's a realistic goal and a large step forward for me)

2) work out 3 times a week (for as long as baby lets me of course)

3) schedule my days (sit down each morning and physically write out my day's plans. I have set an iPhone alarm for this)

4) budget (keep track for a few months of all spending, then create a budget, then continue recording spending, and adjust once baby 2 comes along)

5) cut out junk food (all-encompassing) and all packaged meals (like mr noodles, kd, Canned soups, frozen meals)

6) no daytime tv/iPhone time-killing/Facebook till after Curtis is home from work (post-supper on weekends)

7) go to bed before 11 every night, preferably between 9:30-10:00 if possible.  

These are sort of in order of importantce and do-ability. Ie: the latter ones are more likely to be dropped first if it's too much, rather than the former. 

That is all! Just wanted to get all that out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment