Saturday, September 11, 2010

Honeymoon Day two and three

Good morning world!! I woke up this morning, to a re-affirmed faith, through the bull rushes adventure (see previous post). God decided He wanted to dress me this morning. I woke up and He guided me through self-care as I showered, washed up, moisturized and deodorized. I heard Him beckon me to wear makeup today, but not yet! I was to get dressed first! So I went to get dressed, and He lead me to my work out clothes. He said "you're going to do a little running"... "really God? I just showered!" "oh it's alright Krysta, You won't sweat much. It's just short." So I put them on, and went outside to jog. As I started to Jog, I felt Christ call me to run. So I ran, right to the place where I sat with Him in the trees. I said "this time I can take the path right? Cause I'm in shorts and the whole poison ivy thing..." to which He responded "Nope! Go through the bush! I am the God of the forest, I will stop the poison Ivy!". Part of me wonders if He will take away my poison Ivy through my faith in walking through it again... But I don't know that for sure (now in hindsight, I know He has taken it away). Anyway, once in that area, God did a trust exercise with me.


As I climbed up the tree trunk, I ended up standing straight up on the "chair". I heard Christ's voice. Now have faith. Trust me and fall back..." Seriously, I just laughed at this. I could feel Christ was hurt, but I just sat there and apologised to Him. My faith isn't there yet. I don't know if it ever will be. He seemed confused. It was as if he was standing on the ground with His arms out saying "I will catch you!"...still I said "no thanks..." So we sat together on the log for a while, before I jumped off. Then I felt God say "what about allowing me to catch you from standing on the ground?" I tried to reason with myself that the worst that could happen is knocking the wind out of me, and needing a couple chiropractor appointments...but still, I did not have the faith to do it.

I squatted down on my feet and put my head on my hands between my knees. I felt shame that I couldn't trust God after all that's happened so far....I heard Christ's voice saying "you are not a failure. It's a journey. I know your heart, and the timing will come. Why don't you try falling back in the position you are in now?"...see that was easy! I'm squatting, so there's really no way I could get hurt if He didn't catch me.

So I closed my eyes, held my knees and fell back... My back hit the ground, and rolled gently with the curve of my spine. I sat myself up and said "see!? I knew you wouldn't catch me!!" I was extremely confused, but still felt Christ saying "you still fell for me though!". So I left the area with that sense of failure and confusion. As I began the jog home, Christ said "run...you need to run the race with perseverance!" So I ran! It's not THAAT far, but I'm seriously out of shape...so for me it took perseverance to run that.... 1/2 of a kilometre...ha-ha. So I ran and I was out of breath, but Christ was right beside me whispering encouragement, until the final moment when He said "stop now". And I could walk...then He said "see? Now your body is warm enough to go look at my lake in your shorts and t-shirt!" ...yeesh! Thanks God! I guess it's good though. So we watched the huge waves for a little bit, before going back up to the cabin. I did feel God wanted me to pick some bull rushes again though, so I did. This time He let me pick which ones. He said "I'll make sure you can get those ones without your foot slipping". He helped me get the rushes. I then decided to put them on the bench again. I wanted to see if Christ would blow the chaff, leaves out of the bench but leave the rushes there.

So I went inside and to the mirror. Christ now guided me through putting on my makeup. "nothing that will add or take away from my creation now!" so no foundation, no blush, bronzer lipstick... I picked up my eye shadow and He said "use green!" ...really God? Green makes me look dead! But I did it. "now purple" He beckoned. So I used the purple. This was followed by mascara, then eye liner on top of the eye shadow. It looked pretty funny, but then Christ told me, to blend the liner into the eye shadow. After I did so, it looked really great! "I'm going to give you eyes even more beautiful than this when you come to heaven! What else do you like? You like the sparkly stuff! Use some of that! I'll make sure you shine in heaven too!" So I added sparkly shimmer powder, and some lip gloss. After that, I was finished! I looked in the mirror and really liked what I saw!! So did Christ! I am His bride, and especially today, I am exclusively His! I look great just for Him! I decided to take a picture, to show how Christ desired me to look. Again, without smile or any special posing. Just as I am.

I also checked on my bull rushes and saw they were still there. Less impressive, seeing as there was no wind. But so were the chaff leaves. They were there too. I picked them out of their wedged places in the bench and threw them away...and felt a desire to throw it all away. With a sense of relief, I picked up those rushes, and flung them in the air with a smile! "well done!"... He said.

I went to Gimli for the morning/afternoon. What an awesome day! When I got to Gimli, I was ridiculously tired, so I looked for a place to get coffee. I asked God if I could get food too, and He said no. But I felt like He was hinting that I should go to "The Pier" for coffee. As I turned to walk towards it, I heard His voice saying "great! Now I'll treat you to lunch!". God likes to bless me when I'm obedient to His voice. So we went in and sat down. It was funny, it felt weird to talk to a person again. I was so used to talking with Christ, that it seemed surreal to talk to a human. I couldn't decide what to order, and Christ kept saying, just pick what you'd like, and I'll worry about the cost. So I ordered the Lake Winnipeg Salad and the Moroccan bean chowder. It was a good choice. The salad was all natural, with fish, a vinaigrette...and the soup was an Indian flavour with a thick, blended bean and chicken broth. No cream. I was pleasantly impressed by both. God said " I could make that soup better! And I've got better fish for you yet!" We had a good time in the restaurant, talking, looking at the waves, rejoicing with the sun, and reading His word. I stumbled upon a passage in Isaiah thirty, which really spoke to me, so I wrote it out. I was able to praise Christ through the passage. It was a nice romantic date on our honeymoon to sum it up.

After I left the restaurant and tipped the waitress somewhat generously, I was going to walk on the pier, when I felt the spirit nudge me to go to the art gallery. So I went! It was free! It was bizarre to see His creation through the artistic eyes of His creation. I heard Him smile as He admired the artwork saying "I make it better". He introduced me to some abstract artwork saying "now this does my creation justice. It just can't be described!" Then I got to meet an artist. For some reason, I just adored her with the eyes of my lover and saviour! It was great! She taught me about perspectives in art, and I was encouraged in my own artistic abilities.

After leaving the art gallery, I intended to go onto the peer when Christ lead me to Sandstone gift shop. I objected, but he said "no, I want to buy you something. This is our honeymoon after all!" So I looked around at the fancy kitchen stuff and God said "no, I don’t want to give you a gift that will create work for you." I kept looking until I saw the rocks! There were geodes that were cut open. I looked at them each, and they were all beautiful. Finally I picked up one that was pretty ugly on the outside, and not all that amazing on the cut side. But when you looked right inside, it was shimmering and pure white! "That's you!" said Christ. He bought it for me. I was so excited! That is, until I heard Him say "if I asked you to, would you throw that rock into the lake?"...I was NOT impressed! After all, it was a four dollar rock! "hey!' He said "it's a gift from me. I give and I take away!" I eventually worked through it, deciding that I would throw it in the water, when I realized this could be an Abraham and Isaac test. "could be" He said.

And so I went on my walk along the peer. It was a lovely walk. I forgot the memory card for my camera and couldn't take any pictures. But I DID get to draw some birds I'd never seen before. That was pretty neat. Jesus also baffled me with how silly science is for saying that water is molecules...looking at the lake, that's a pretty silly concept. How many water molecules are in a single teaspoon of water, let alone a lake!?

As I finished my walk, I realized the rock was still in my purse..."thanks God". I began to walk along the beach with God. We walked close to some seagulls. There were two that were brown and speckly instead of grey and white like the rest. "those are unique, just like you Krysta". We walked a while farther before He pointed out a rock to me that was pure white on the outside, but a muddy grey color inside. "Whitewashed tombs..." I took the rock as a reminder to never be fake. It works right along with the geode which is ugly on the outside but dazzling white on the inside....also goes great with Isaiah 30.

With that, I looked in a couple more gift shops, began some weaving of the rushes and headed for the cabin! When I got to the camp Morton turn off, I felt drawn to the camp to worship. It felt like a sanctuary to me. So I drove in and parked in a place where I could walk to the former chapel. I brought my bible, the bulrushes and my snack....this is where the adventure got crazy! I ended up making a cross with a basket at the bottom to hold the rocks, bark and twig.

It was in this moment that I experienced the consummation of Christ. Christ came over me in an explicitly similar way to a husband. He waited patiently, showing nothing but love, but as the creator of man and manliness, He knew that he WOULD come over me, through me and in me. Nothing would stop that!  I am now one with my saviour! One with my lover, and intimately close to my father and His creation! It was in this moment that I experienced a taste of my worship gift. I can't wait for it's development. It was in that moment that I began to feel the emotions of Christ as He dwelled intimately inside of me.

I am now 100% convinced that God has created EACH of us with a spiritual Hymen (Go ask your mommy if you don't know what that is). The best part is, ONLY Christ knows where it is! Satan will do his darndest to try and rape your soul, but he CANT! It's because he doesn't know where the TRUE place for that consummation is! ONLY Christ knows, and He LAUGHS when satan thinks he's found it! Christ is always the victor, and we are ALL virgins WAITING for Him. It doesn't matter where you've been, what you've done in your life...You're still set-apart for Christ.

I sang all the way home from camp Morton! I felt Christ speak within me that we should celebrate! So I stopped at Bobby-Joe's for ice cream, but they were closed! So I went to Jads, and was going to get some beer batter and fish, but they didn't have fish...so I left. But just as I was about to go, I saw a small shotty sign that said "fish" by someone's house. I went there, and inquired, and the man and his daughter sold me two pickerel fillets for two dollars! He had just filleted them and they were sitting in a water mixture, still fresh! "Thanks God!".

I then went back to the camp, where Christ worked within me to prepare a FEAST!! No artificial seasonings, just pure Godly goodness! I had to laugh to myself, cause every meal today had fish! Jesus is truly in me! What a fisher of men He is! He's sure caught me!

When I was nearly done eating supper, Christ beckoned me to look outside and I saw the lighting was perfect for some pictures. So I was going to quickly go out in my slippers and get a few shots. I felt a need to put my shoes on, and asked "this is going to be longer than I planned isn't it..." to which He said "yes!". So we went on a photo shoot. I met creation, friends, animals, beauty and even a bit of fear towards His creation!

That leads me to the present moment! I plan to rest and relax with my saviour and lover! Tomorrow I will leave when I feel lead, and ready. Probably sooner than I expected!

The next day
The next day, the first thing I did was take a picture of myself:

Not bad for first thing in the morning! I could see God's wild love in my eyes. When I looked back at all three pictures I had taken, God's movement in my soul was OBVIOUS!

God then asked me to take the cross I had made, and  burn it up! I was a bit suprised until He spoke saying "the cross is a symbol of my torture. Is that how you want to remember me? " He continued to explain that I do not need a symbol of my faith in Him, because I have He Himself within me! What good is a symbol when you have the real deal! So with that, I gladly took my teatree oil and put it on the cross and offered the cross as my sacrifice to my God.

After this, I packed up and left! I was home by 11:00 AM and God and I worked out together! It was neat to see how His workout moves were different from my own, yet perfectly designed for my body! I then went shopping, and cooked a fantastic meal with God's direction. He told me "today you will learn how to hear my voice in the city. I sound much quieter and there are many other voices". That is exactly how it was! It was also wednesday, so I ended it all with prayer  group! 

No comments:

Post a Comment