Monday, August 30, 2010

I wanna see the heartbeat of heaven! I wanna see the hear beat of God!

God you are so great!!!!!

Sometimes we forget the greatness of God. He is so great that He never loses patience. He is so great that He can use even the stupidest, slimeyest, most perverted of us!!

I've experienced an anointing of the holy spirit. I've experienced a prophetic calling and yet I feel as if I could just walk away if I so desired. This is the part of me that does not agree with Calvinism. Then again, I did nothing to deserve the great calling the LORD has placed upon me! I've been self-righteous and self-absorbed throughout the whole process, undeserving, unfaithful.... In no way, was my heart ready to receive Him, He took over me. This is the part of me that disagrees with Arminianism. Therefore, I boldly declare that God is beyond understanding and for God's sake, YOU'RE BOTH WRONG!!!!!!!  AND YOU'RE BOTH RIGHT!!  I rejoice to say that my God is so great, that I find joy in praising God, when I see the contrast of my freedom from your blindness! You don't deserve this freedom, but if you just ask Him, He'll give it to you!! ASK HIM!!!

If you are reading this, it's cause God brought you here! I haven't told anyone but my best friend and husband about this blog. God brought you here... Try this song on for size ...

(don't let the video distract you, just listen to what God is speaking to you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbanJpatHWs

No comments:

Post a Comment