Friday, August 6, 2010

First Post

For some reason, I took the naming of this blog extremely seriousely... the funny part, is that the name came to me before I fully comprehended the term "estranged"...I sort of assumed it just meant strange, but it really doesn't.  I'll give ya some deffinitions.

Estranged: 1 : to remove from customary environment or associations
2 : to arouse especially mutual enmity or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
(A.K.A. Alienation)
Normality: The property of conforming to a norm...

So basically the story of my life! I am called to a life greater than this. This is not my home and in a way, I have always felt a bit estranged. The normality in my life can be seen in my journey to become a professional. I have now taken four years of schooling to learn how to conform to a norm in the helping profession...  Funny, how Christ's helpers were all somewhat estranged...

No comments:

Post a Comment