Friday, August 20, 2010

Not baptised, but anointed!

So incase you haven't noticed, I've been actively seeking a filling of the holy spirit. I've prayed for it, worked for it, started pursuing with little success. Tonight was the healing service at this prayer group i've been going to, and to be honest, most of it felt like a blur. At the beginning Kayla said she heard from God that I was going to be a warrior  between the healing service and God and evil. This threw me off a bit (not to mention the "by the way you're leading worship")

I have never been to healing service, let alone lead worship for one! So that was a bit rough to say the least, but HEY! God uses failures! And boy do I qualify for that role! Next to all of the world's rejects who were praising God, speaking in tongues and healing, i felt like the outcast in a corner. It was like a glimpse of heaven, and part of me was saying "well at least i've got something in THIS world"...wow... reality check.....

Then suddnely someone decided we should all stand up and put our hands on each other and start praying for each other. Thats when I felt Kayla's prophecy touch me again. I could feel the evil surrounding us looking for a weak link to break the chain we formed with our arms on each other. I spent most of the prayer time declairing Christ's power and victory. It was pretty neat.  Then the lady next to me asked me what she could pray for, and I told her about my journey to be filled. She began to pray and spoke into my life.

God started to speak to me through her. It was as if he was saying "Krysta, you ARE filled. I AM here. But because I love you, I'll just make that clear" I then felt someones hand on my head, as if a third person joined in praying for me and had placed their hands on my head. Then I felt the hand lift, and felt oil dripping down my head. When she had finished praying, I touched my head and it was dry. I asked her if someone had touched my head and she shrugged.

I could take that as I am a crazy person, but to be honest, I think Christ annointed me with his spirit! I have no idea what it means, but I am 100% confident that he has not only a plan for my life, but a divine calling to which I needed to know I was ordaned for! BRING IT ON! I'M READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment